Student and Parent Pages or The Learning Archive
The Learning Archive is a password protected communication and file storage area. Communication strands with student and the parent are preserved. Also Smartboard notes from each session are available as a reference for students and parents.
Diablo Valley Educational Therapy offers students and parents a Learning Archive for what transpired during the learning session and between sessions. This is a private and secure location for the communication strand between the student and the learning coach/ET. This conversational strand is viewable by the parents. In addition, there is an additional private and secure loaction for the communication strand between the parents and the learning coach/ET. Also, parents can authorize guest viewers from their child’s professional support team to view one or both the student site and parent site.
Features of Student Site
- Student and parent access to all Smartboard notes from each student session
- Current goals for educational therapy
- Session goals (located in Smartboard notes)
- Progress towards goals (located in Smartboard notes
- Student deliverables for next session (located in Smartboard notes)
- Student and learning coach/ET generated Smartboard notes are available for any session
- Review skills worked on during any session (located in Smartboard notes)
- Maintenance of conversational strand between student and learning coach/ET
- All features viewable by parents or invited guests (members of child’s professional support team)
- Platform for students to contact learning coach/ET for on-line support between sessions
Features of Parent Site
- Follow student progress toward reaching goals set up in Learning Agreement Letter
- Follow student progress towards reaching goals set up for any session
- View student deliverable for the next session
- View student and Learning Coach/ET on-line conversational strand
- Invite members of child’s professional support team to view parent and/or student page
- Maintains the conversational strand between the parent and the learning coach/ET
Student and parent pages are maintained for all students with a Learning Agreement Letter. Email Allan at email@example.com or call 925-683-7677 for more information.